As the group of Gordon Obua, late boss security officer to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, motivates set to cover him this end of the week, the previous President has portrayed Obua as a man that indicated a profound sense of duty regarding administration. In a tribute to the late CSO to the previous President who kicked the bucket a month ago, Jonathan noticed that Obua’s demise was exceptionally difficult, given that despite everything he had such a great amount to offer to his kin and country.
Dr. Jonathan said assist in an announcement marked by his representative, Ikechukwu Eze, that Obua was a man with whom he struck great relationship. The previous President stated: “Gordon’s case is significantly more excruciating in light of the fact that his end came too early. He was a man who still had such a great amount to provide for his family, group and nation.
“My staff for a long time, Gordon was one man with whom I set up a close family relationship, not on the grounds that he was from my own particular piece of the country, but since he indicated a profound sense of duty regarding administration.” While ameliorating the relatives, Jonathan additionally noticed that “Gordon left undying inheritances of genuineness, straightforwardness, virtuous commitment and administer to the less advantaged.”
- “On boon of my family, I allocate our deepest aegis over the abyss of Gordon Obua, my former Chief Security Officer, to eternal glory.
- “Death is a conclusive end from which no human being is exempted. Yet as mortals, we can never prepare enough for its coming, as the annihilation of every family member visits us with so much pain and sadness.
- “Gordon’s case is even more aggravating because his end came too soon. He was a man who still had so much to give to his family, community and country.
- “My staff for eight years, Gordon was one man with whom I authenticated close kinship, not because he was from my own part of the nation, but because he showed deep altruism to service.
- “In these trying times, I affirm the family members to be comforted by the fact that Gordon left abiding legacies of honesty, forthrightness, angelic admiration and care for the less privileged.
- “May God Almighty grant his soul eternal rest and bless the family with the boldness to bear the loss.