The university of Lagos online registration for the Post-Utme Screening for admission into All Course/Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Year will commence from 23 July, 2018 – 3August 2018.
Candidates who made university of Lagos their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for Screening.
In addition, Candidates must posses five (5) credit passes at one setting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be Sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018 are not eligible and need not to apply.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Screening Fee: N2, 000
Eligible candidates should log no to university of Lagos website: www.unilag.edu.ng and then, take the following steps:
Click on admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME Number as Username and Surname in lowercase
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any Commercial Bank or Pay Online.
- Return to the university portal to complete the screening form.
- Print post-UTME Examination pass
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 6th August, 2018 to Friday, 10th August, 2018.